Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

RYDER CUP II

God, now I'll probably have to wait another thirty-odd years for another chance: my Cincinnati Reds have blown it again! The San Francisco Giants came back from two games down and beat the Reds. Thirty-odd years would put me in the area of being 120, so I may be S.O.L. or so old I won't notice.

How you can win two games away and then blow three at home absolutely baffles me, but somehow the Reds found a way .  It was fun while it lasted---but not the last three days.

Dusty Baker and boys, meet Davis Love III and his cohorts...

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't lost three straight at home all year. The key was Game 3 when they gave the game away after a strong outing by Homer Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we know how all those White Sox fans have felt all these years.

    ReplyDelete