Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

THE BELLE OF THE BALL

The next few days in the life of Peyton Manning are going to be interesting, to say the least. He will feel like the belle of the ball with lots of suitors lining up for the dance.

i have mixed feelings because of worry about his neck. Doctors claim his neck will be stronger than ever, and obviously from recent reports the nerve regeneration in his throwing arm must be improving. He's such a great guy I would hate to have anything happen to him. I see him as a coach and/or owner in the relatively near future.

But he is, first and foremost, a prime competitor with a lot of pride, and he wants to show the world that he is still "The Peyton" with plenty of grit and competitive juices flowing.

Where will he end up? I'll put on my swami turban and predict Miami or Arizona. He likes warm weather and has a place in Florida. Arizona plays in a dome and has good weather (if you don't mind 120 degrees in the summer!). It'll be fun to see, and we'll soon know.

Whatever the choice, GO, PEYTON!

2 comments:

  1. I have similar feelings about Payton. I don't know where he'll go but I wish him success and well being. Wherever he goes he needs a team with a good offensive line to protect him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm wrong, but I could see this ending like Joe Montana in KC.

    ReplyDelete