Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

THE INTERCOURSE OF EMPLOYMENT

Wow, I really believe I've seen it all now. I always thought the Aussies were much like we were fifty or one hundred years ago: you know, individualistic, self-reliant, free-spirited. Now, much to my chagrin, i find they are putting up with the same political correctness bullshit as we are. It's a shock, I tell you!

I just read that a judge in Australia has awarded workers' compensation to a woman on a business trip who was having sex with "an acquaintance" in a motel when a chandelier fell on her. (The vibes from that action must have been fierce!)

I quote: "She filed for workers' compensation with Australia's federal government's safety agency ComCore, which says its compensation scheme 'covers any injury or illness arising out of and in the course of employment.'"

Oh, I get it now. They mean "in the INTERCOURSE of employment. Did you ever think you could get paid for doing the wild thing?

2 comments:

  1. I read about that somewhere. I don't know if it was in one of the Australian papers one of ours. Unemployment rates are sure to rise over this. I'm a member on a a site called, Silverpeers.com/forum in Australia. Their mission was to help seniors in Nursing Homes and at home learn the internet and communicate. I've known some of these people, through the internet, since 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have put that on my expense report and slipped it right past you.

    ReplyDelete