Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2013

AND THEY NEVER EVEN TOLD ME...

What can I say? I was taken totally by surprise! They never even tipped me off that this was coming. I guess there was enough hooplah going on at the time of the royal birth that they were preoccupied with escaping the paparazzi and staying as low key as possible. I didn't need to be consulted, but I'm surprised they didn't tip me off in advance.

I am referring to the choice of names for the new Prince of Cambridge. It is an honor to have him named for my grandfather, George Alexander and then, totally a shock, to add my father's middle name, Louis. You never know what surprises these royals have up their sleeves.

In any case, I'm thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. No doubt sorebody dropped the ball or you would have gotten that 3:00 AM call. Or could it be because you sold your house there and only Royals with property on the rolls, are consulted.

    ReplyDelete