Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

THE NEW LOOK IS HERE

I  hope you are having a good Fourth of July---light a cracker for me!

My youngest daughter, Lindsay, and her elder son, Drew are visiting. All my daughters are in rotating visits prior to my wife having shunt surgery next Monday to relieve water on the brain which has caused severe balance problems. This type surgery has a high success rate, so we are hopeful that it will do the trick for my wife.

My grandson, Drew, is a computer whiz, and he told me it was time to make some changes in my music on my blog  and, while he was doing that, incorporating my musical selections, we got the idea of changing the format of the blog. Keep up with the times, don't get stuck in a rut, so voila, here we go.

You can choose the song(s) you want to hear and then read the blog. Let me know if you like it or not. The times, they are a 'changin!

2 comments:

  1. I love picking my own background music. Like the new look too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool can you get? Nice touch. I played my harp to the Eagles, One of these nights, several times. Good selections on the music. Wishing the best for your wife.

    ReplyDelete