Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2009

FOR AULD LANG SYNE

It's resolution time, a last shot from 2009 for 2010:

May the stimulus and the bankers work in concert to restart the economy and jobs, jobs, jobs.

May we begin to see cooperation and a united front of action between Homeland Security and all the governmental agencies involved in terrorism so that the left hand will know what the right is doing.


May we see the beginning of peace in the Middle East, a decrease in the appeal of the radical Muslim elements, progress in Afghanistan and withdrawal from Iraq.


On a personal note:


May I finish my office in the basement of our house.


May my kids all keep working and/or find new jobs.

May the Cleveland Browns and the Cincinnati Reds make me proud again.


I don't want to be greedy. These will do for openers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

No comments:

Post a Comment