Pick your tune, then read

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2009

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE...

At Eastertime, we had a good part of our family visiting from the frozen north and basking in Florida sunshine. One of them, my fourteen year-old grandson, Drew Davis, is an absolute computer whiz, moving at the speed of light, befuddling his old grandfather,who was raised in the linear age of one step at a time, with his computing skills.

At Christmas, my wife gave me an iPod. Guess who showed me how to set it up and left me the most concise literate directions on how to do it? I now have 794 songs on my iPod and simply hope I'll live long enough to play them all.

Thanks to him, I can now offer, for your listening pleasure, a choice of music while reading my blogs. It's just another service---and enticement---for you, our viewing audience.

"Old Blue Eyes" will come on, singing "One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)". If you would prefer another selection, simply scroll all the way down or hit "Control End" and choose from the five selections.

Ain't this modern world awesome?

And, while I've got your attention, have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment: